The Manual













Visual research for my cook book aimed at an audience of men. I started to think about how most men like to collect things – stamps, records, CDs, trainers – and how many men like to order information – books, sheds, toolboxes etc. I started to focus my visual research on images that I though would reflect this: DIY manuals, car maintenance guides, diagrams, flowcharts and graphs. I collated this information together as a book, which I called The Manual that I used as the basis for the graphic language of my major project outcome.

Archive

Search

Categories

Click here to subscribe to James Brook / Design

Please visit www.jamesbrook.net for more information

The content (content being images and text) of this website is copyright © James Brook
All rights expressly reserved
Powered by Blogger.